2023 Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Event Date: Thursday, October 26, 2023
- Time: Registration at 9 a.m. | Ceremony and Walk at 10 a.m.
- Event Location: Centennial Park
10000 Clarksville Pike Ellicott City, MD 21042
Join us at Walk to End Alzheimer’s on October 26 to meet our team. Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals and learn more about the future of aging research. We look forward to seeing you there!RSVP Here More Info
Power of Age Expo
- Event Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 8:00 - 11:00 a.m. EST
- Event Location: Maryland State Fairgrounds
2200 York Road, Lutherville-Timonium, Maryland
The Baltimore County Department of Aging’s extravaganza showcases the latest in information, resources, products and services to approximately 11,000 attendees. This is the largest event of its type in the Mid-Atlantic region to help discover the path to reimagine aging. All proceeds from the Power of Age Expo support the Seniors in Need Program.
Join us as the Baltimore County Department of Aging celebrates 36 years of the Expo!RSVP Here More Info