Feast For The Brain 2022
- Event Date: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Time: 10am-3pm
- Event Location: U of A Health Sciences Innovation Building
1670 E. Drachman St. Tucson, AZ 85719
Come join us on Saturday, September 10th for the or the first annual Feast for Your Brain event, presented by the Zuckerman College of Public Health and Precision Aging Network.
Enjoy a variety of activities including presentation, music, dance performances, Tai-Chi and Qigong, health screenings and raffles for prizes. Entry is free, bring your friends and family!
- Zhao Chen, PhD, MPH: Balance matters — Tai Chi for Your Physical and Mental health
- Amanda Sokan, PhD, MHA, LL. B: We Want YOU! The Student Ambassador Program and PAN
- Kate Ellingson, PhD: Healthy Aging and COVID-19: Lessons Learned from the Pandemic